Sign in to follow this  
The Coues

Who won??

So who won the bass tournement? :blink:

Can't remember the names but a man and woman had 16lbs. with 4 fish and won big fish with 5 something.

Who else fished it and what was your weight? Me and Haffey had a problem with catching to many slots and not enough overs like usual we weighed 8.38lbs. for five fish. Hope Amanda is doing fine, we missed meeting her.

We had 5.94 lbs with 4 fish, I got docked for one dead fish. I did not stick around for the end. I got rained on all the way back to Safford.

I am sure Amanda will post as soon as She gets a chance.

Guest 300ultramag.

pee wee!!! what happened!!!

cold front? arrrgh hope this weather gets better for the stren ;)

Who else fished it and what was your weight? Me and Haffey had a problem with catching to many slots and not enough overs like usual we weighed 8.38lbs. for five fish. Hope Amanda is doing fine, we missed meeting her.

To bad the tournament wasn't a few weeks later. You could have kept all the slot fish you caught. No more slot as of Aug. 18th. :)

TJ

QUOTE (WHALE @ Aug 8 2010, 07:37 PM) *

To bad the tournament wasn't a few weeks later. You could have kept all the slot fish you caught. No more slot as of Aug. 18th. smile.gif

I heard it was going to change and can't wait

27 boats for short notice isn't a bad turnout. Wanted to go but my wifes elk hunt started that Friday. When's the next one? Don't wait til next year

I don't know when the next one is, but we will definitely have one. We made a little money on this tournament, so I am donating at least half the profits to Sadies liver transplant fund since so many CW.com'ers were touched by Sadie. The rest I will put toward the Coues buck contest. Thanks to all who supported the tournament! It was nice to have this first one be so successful!

Thanks Amanda for throwing this event! I am sorry you were unable to make it. While I was on one of the boats that got blanked it was a good time (Ok I was ready to throw my pole in the lake and cursed the wind all night). But other than that yes a great time. We got to meet a few CWT members and I think a few non members.

Steve (CouesNator?)/Sam,

It was Great meeting you guys! if you havent posted thos pics up here you should!

Tony/Jesse,

Sorry about your boat troubles but glad things worked out for you! Congrats!

Wardsoutfitters (Steve right?) It was good to meet you too! I Hope to run into you again sometime (Maybe Apache :ph34r:)

Sorry no pics. I have to admit I had a camera but was so frustrated with not catching any, all I was thinking about was Meeting and chatting with some of the members. :)