Sign in to follow this  
Benbrown

CONGRATULATIONS, AMANDA!

Just saw this on the TWS site:

THE WILDLIFE SOCIETY VIDEO CONTEST WINNERS

The Wildlife Society is pleased to announce its inaugural video competition winners:

1. When Owls Dream, by Amanda Moors

2. Trapping Rio Grande Wild Turkeys in Texas, by Shawn L. Locke

3. Meet a Fisheries and Wildlife Grad, by Marco Sanchez

Congratulations to all. To see all the videos entered in our first-ever contest, check out our Youtube Channel.

That is great, Congratulations.

--Bill

Incredible footage, great video Amanda! Congrats!!!

Peg and I congratulate you on winning the number 1 spot. Your video was great and you truely deserved to win hands down. We hope this helps bring a little comfort to you for all you've been thru this last week. I'm sure each of the cwt members are really happy you won and I'm sure they all feel the same way as I do. I said it once before and I'm going to say it again, " you have touched all our lives with this site and you are an amazing person. "

Thank you! :)

TJ

Peg and I congratulate you on winning the number 1 spot. Your video was great and you truely deserved to win hands down. We hope this helps bring a little comfort to you for all you've been thru this last week. I'm sure each of the cwt members are really happy you won and I'm sure they all feel the same way as I do. I said it once before and I'm going to say it again, " you have touched all our lives with this site and you are an amazing person. "

Thank you! :)

TJ

Thank you TJ! I appreciate the kinds words...means a lot to me. It's nice to have something to smile about this week :)

+1 on TJ's post

Just watched the video. Great work, just wondering how you got all the video? Must have taken hours.

Congrats on a great honor.