COOSEFAN

My "Do It Yourself" Bear Hunt.....

Wow, that is too cool! I was hoping so bad to have a similar situation- now I'm just flat out determined to do it, maybe next year? That bear is really beautiful- and the more I look at the pictures of bears it is almost like they are a kinda spiritual animal... if that makes any sense at all! Awesome hunt and great write up! I'd sure like to know how a guy can learn to shoot that far too! I've got a lot to learn still! Fantastic hunt!

Way to go Jim!! Congrats I knew you would make it happen there is no other way for you other than to do. Great looking bear and to do it on your own makes it even better.Wish I could have been there with you to watch you make it happen. You know 10 years ago we would have never let the other go alone pay backs are a you know what my friend. :P :lol: Congrats again and great read.

Way to go!!!! Looks like it was well worth the effort!

Congrats!

B) ...very nice...hard earned and well deserved...thx for sharing and congrat's...max

Jim,

Great job what an awesome story. It is always exciting when you get it done all alone. The excitement usually goes away quickly when you realize the amount of work ahead of you but its all worth it.

Brian

Awesome - Solo hunt! That is the real deal when you are out there bear hunting in late August solo!

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

AzP&Y