CouesWhitetail

Check out this MONSTER buck!

Steven Ward of Ward's Outfitters (longtime sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com) asked me to post this video and see if you guys can guess a score. I would like to make a contest out of it but not sure how we can do it since the buck is still growing. But it's likely someone will kill this buck this year and so we will eventually know the real score.

How about we have you make two guesses....

1. What it scores right now (in the video)

2. What it will score when it gets killed.. this could be during archery season, or during the rifle seasons (hard horned). Of course it may never get killed either. But just guess what it will score when it gets killed.

So this contest has an element of skill (guessing the score) and an element of luck (guessing if it will get killed in velvet or hard horned).

Guesses need to be in by Sept 15, 5 pm. I will post the answer if the buck gets killed. If not, well then you are just out of luck.

What do you think?

Video 1

Who cares what he scores!! He is a shooter for sure.

Less time about the score and more time about how to get a projectile into him!

LOL!! But some people have a great time trying to figure out a score...so let's have some fun with this one!

Havent then been after Cedro for years?

They actually lost him for a few years and now found him in another area. That's assuming it really is the same buck of course.

Holy gazuuks!!!!!! Steven, I may want to use your guide's service... How much do you want to put me on that buck?!!!! Seriously man, That buck is what my dreams are made of! Score??? I'll say 125"

Mike

I'm with treestand 125"ish maybe a little bigger. Awesome buck.

+50

Hard buck to judge. In addition to the obvious extra main beam and sticker, he's got some cool swelling and extra mass well out on the main beams. Looks like the 4x4 main frame will go around 108 or so. I'd figure the extra main beam at 17 or 18 inches, add the sticker off the extra main beam and I'll go 136 to 138 in velvet. Hard-horned and dry, around 132/133. (Looks like he might develop a G4 on his left side.) Definitely a shooter!

You guys must be really confident nobody will be able to find this deer. Posting video of a buck like that before he's dead is just a terrible idea. Very little if any upside, huge downside. That being said, he's a tremendous deer, good luck on him.

I SCOUTED A BUCK VERY SIMULAR LAST YEAR DOUBLE MAIN BEEM SAME SIDE , THEN LOST HIM 2 WEEKS BEFORE OCTOBER SEASON OPENED, FOUND HIM AGAIN END OF DECEMBER ,NO TAG THIS YEAR , HE IS AN AUSOM BUCK GOOD LUCK. 131 HARD HORNED