CouesWhitetail

180+ Coues Sheds --- You better sit down before you look!

Any chance in the near futer if the res will be selling tags or auctioning tags. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Ridiculous

There are so many expletives to try and describe what looking at that set of sheds does to me.

None of them are worthy.

The fact that we are seeing both sides is A HUGE treat.

I would sure like to see those put up on a mount in the future.

Those sheds make me think that Harold should stop wasting his time chasing those little 150 class bucks and start spending his time hunting real deer! :P Unbelievable find!

Can you send one over to 36C like that this year for me... Thanks ;)

I think it's a set from the buck on the bottom of this page in the Ellsworth/Epperson shed photogallery:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/ellsworth_co...llsworth_10.htm

Agreed. Nice to know he has been passing his genetics along.

GOOD eye!

:blink: Looks like someone has a potential WR or Number 2 LOCATED. :ph34r:

That is one nasty, sick, and wicked set of sheds.!

I have never had a problem with buck fever, but if I saw that bad boy during hunting season..................., I just might get weak in the knee's!

Those sheds make me think that Harold should stop wasting his time chasing those little 150 class bucks and start spending his time hunting real deer! :P Unbelievable find!

LOL!

He just got a Dec tag and will be purusing this buck!

Any chance in the near futer if the res will be selling tags or auctioning tags. :huh: :huh: :huh:

I am sure sheds like this and Bucks like Harolds will make that happen soon at the cool price of $20,000 per tag. Those sheds are unreal!!

If I got word from my doctor tomorrow that I had 6 months to live, I'd start planning my WMAT coues hunt - lol - tounge in cheek of course. Funny thing is, the guys on the rez that know where these guys are generally aren't that exited by them. They're more into the big muleys and huge bull elk, it seems.

The WMAT reservation encompasses all of the open slopes leading into the black and salt rivers. Across the rivers, you have the San Carlos, which is available to non members, but it is MUCH thicker and much harder to hunt. Bucks like this live on both sides of the river, but most of them will live their entire lives without being hunted. Hey, it gives us all something to dream about!