Sign in to follow this  
abovethecoues

Where to lOOk

Interested in the over the counter tag in January.

Where can I find them in the phoenix metro hunt units and not be in city limits.

Thanks

some citys allow archery hunting but like shooting firearms you must be 1/4 from occupied structures. for what its worth a year ago i found one under the bridge at 59th ave and Thunderbird.

some citys allow archery hunting but like shooting firearms you must be 1/4 from occupied structures. for what its worth a year ago i found one under the bridge at 59th ave and Thunderbird.

You mean you found one down there in the Paseo Park drainage? I'm about 1/2 mile from there, and very skeptical. ;)

every one is a skeptic.

i have also seen a few where the 101 crosses shunk creek and at 83rd and union hill.

post-4310-1285144311_thumb.jpg

I have seen some in strange places, too. A few years ago there was a herd that got into my friends gated community on 56th St. & north of T-Bird. I have also seen some off of Mayo Blvd. between Tatum and Scottsdale.

"A few years ago there was a herd that got into my friends gated community on 56th St. & north of T-Bird."

I wonder how they got the gate code and how they managed to type it in with their noses!

Bob, these city pigs are alot more sophisticated than their country counterparts. :P

post-1999-1285210955_thumb.jpg

They actually followed her in, then proceeded to eat the neighborhood shrubs and plants.

Not something you see everyday around here.

i was walking the bike path with my daughter in a kid carrier back pack getting in shape for hunting season.

every one is a skeptic.

i have also seen a few where the 101 crosses shunk creek and at 83rd and union hill.

Poor little homless guy.

He did seen big. But not hurt or sick. I heard that the herd will kick out old/sick animals.

I have a few video clips of him chattering his teeth as I was way inside his comfort zone.

I did put a dollar in his cup.

.....I did put a dollar in his cup.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember back in the day when the orange groves were still around all over the west valley, specifically where the Best Buy now is on Bell road. There used to be a bunch of BIG FAT pigs in there.

Yep Blake, when I moved here it was orange groves and grape vines. We used to see javelina and coyotes quite often. Now it is just a mess of humanity where the farming land used to be.

I work on the corner of tatum and mayo and we see them every night. Every break there is a herd of 20 running around.