Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Freak Bull from Unit 10!

Hey I think I know that guy! Pretty sure he's from my neck of the woods.

Bert! One in a lifetime trophy right there! Freak Nasty is exactly my thoughts. Great job to all involved!

Nick

I have video of that bull from two years ago. His left side was still a real big seven two years ago. Actually just a bit bigger that year.

Sharing is kind. :)

If you need help uploading it, let me know.

I will have to dig through my pile of tapes from my GL2 (that was before I switched to the HD/SD). Had him at 15 yards playing peek a boo through the trees. It was in a heavy on/off rain storm so I was having to cover my camera, uncover it, etc. He came in quiet and I had my camera covered when we were on top of each other. Finally I risked it and just took the cover off to get some footage and luckily got some before he left town. I will look for it tomorrow night or this weekend (tomorrow night is little league game). He is an old, old bull though. Look at that Brahma Bull head, warrior head on him.

I love unique critters like that! Very Cool!! I saw a picture of a bull a few years ago that a guy killed in a Spike only unit. The regs say that it has to have one horn with no eye guard. His bull was a big 6 on one side and a 40+" spike on the other. He stopped at a check station and they OK'd it, although they weren't too happy he'd shot it. It was legal...