Sign in to follow this  
luvin huntin

1st Archery Success

Here is a pic and video of my 2010 Archery Bull Hunt. The bulls were absolutely screaming Thursday night and Friday morning - it was my first time being around that many buggling bulls. I shot this bull opening morning at 6:25am - I just didn't know how to NOT click my release.....just shy of 5yds. He stayed on his feet for 80yds then he was done. If you watch the video - when the bull comes around the tree - that is the first time I see him and I only SEE a bull with antlers....I can't even notice that he's broke on his right side - oh well no regrets - I'm super happy for my first archery success. It was a great experience and will never forget it.

Greg

post-3049-1284709252_thumb.jpg

Nice video. You almost had no choice but to click your release in self defense. That bull got in your face in a hurry. No reason to have regrets, even with him being broken off. That's a great looking archery bull. Congratulations!

wow, thats a great video as any! Tell us about the arrow, what was the penetration at that distance? I can tell you were ready to get up and run after sending that arrow out, congrats

That had to be exciting as all get out. Congrats and great job with the video. :)

TJ