firstcoueswas80

anyone else having this?

with the season not very far off, is anyone else have a hard time concentrating at work/school? i sure as heck am! my mind is on 2 things : this lovely young blonde girl i am trying to make my girlfriend, and the upcoming elk and deer seasons! i keep seeing about a 85" in my sights opening morning! man i cant wait!

Casey, I am the same way...I cant think about work or anything except huntin :ph34r: just 3 1/2 weeks to wait and it's on.

Ditto! However, you could help all of us with this problem Firstcoueswas80! Why don't you send us a few photo's of the Blonde!!! :D :( :ph34r:

I'm right there with you Casey.

When I was lucky enough to get drawn,I'd write in the day's left, 'till opening day, on the calendar. Everyday I'd do the countdown, over and over again.

This year is has a little more meaning to it though. I'm going to be there with my Son on his 1st Deer hunt :ph34r: It's a whole new anticipation!!

Yep,

I can relate...I went to NAU a few years back. Had to drop a few classes because of the distractions. Never worried much about the blonde though, I had already hung myself (already married). I did get an elk hunt while I was there in Flag. Killed on Monday morning ~7:00am, and was back in time for my 11:00am statistics class. My pops dropped me off at class with that elk and rack hanging out the back of the truck. You should have seen the hippies freakin' out!!! It was great. :ph34r:

thats what im talking about! the hippies freakin out! yeah! the best part of the blonde, shes from AK and has killed moose and hopefully will take me caribou and moose hunting! woohoo!!!

Casey

Is the blonde going hunting with you? Maybe the way to her heart is through a good hunt! Good Luck on both of your Hunts.

Man, hunting and blondes to be young again now all i have is hunting (i married a redhead).

Hey azhutsmen I too married a red head and ya to be young again I work at NAU and have distractive scenery every day but reading this forum daily keeps me all excited about the fall hunts.

Good luck to all!

azyoung

:( I wish i was in that situation. :D

Didn't get a tag this year. I hit a financial slump. I have recovered from (thank god)!

O well, I am young and hopefully no one shoots the buck that was waiting for me this year. :ph34r:

i am trying to talk her into going elk hunting with me. tomorrow we are going scouting together and then thursday we are going to take a hike in an area i plan on hunting, it is gonna be a date and i thinkshe will be impressed with what i have planned :ph34r: now i just hope she doesnt read this thread :X

The best thing you could possiably do, that you wont regret in the future, is to concentrate on your elk hunt 110%, Dont waste your time on anything else, and i promise you that you blonde friend will be there when you get back, I will take care of her for you, dont worry she will be in good hands......

ScottBoy

You been in 36 much lately

The best thing you could possiably do, that you wont regret in the future, is to concentrate on your elk hunt 110%, Dont waste your time on anything else, and i promise you that you blonde friend will be there when you get back, I will take care of her for you, dont worry she will be in good hands......

Now thats not good advice.....What I would do if I was you is take her huntin with you and see if she can cook and skin a critter for ya :) And if she can't then give me a PM :blink: