Sign in to follow this  
Sir Buckwheat

Bownut, heres some pics of my Zona Longbow

Its the once peice reflex deflex design 68" long and 55#'s at a 28" draw. It shoots like a dream. Bill definitely does a great job with them! It is made of Zebra Wood on the handle inlaid with ebony and another red wood that I can't recall the name of. The tips and front of the handle have pink flame wood on them. Large peices of it look like it is on fire. The bow is a work of art as well as a smooth shooter...Hopefully I can add a nice Coues buck to the list of critters that have fell victim to my Zona!

th_DSCI1210.jpg

th_DSCI1211.jpg

th_DSCI1212.jpg

th_DSCI1214.jpg

Thanks Oneshot. No training wheels or any other gadgets. Once you get the right arrow/broadhead found all you have to do is keep your brace height adjusted and shoot. Its a lot lighter than my compound was too.

I had to laugh the other night. Our regular season ended but I live in an area with an extended archery season that runs till the end of the year. I was hunting my neighbors field and he drove out to change sprinklers. I walked out to talk to him and he looked at my bow and asked "How in the He!! do you aim that thing? You can really kill deer and elk with that?" I just laughed and offered to let him shoot it. He declined but said he'd stop by sometime when he saw me out practicing and take me up on it then. He's a rifle hunter and razz's me about using a bow all the time.