ruthunter

New 2011 mathew's bow

The range warriors will be lining up for it. They'll get the cams dipped and have their custom grips and matching string on full display. Some of them will even have to make sure the bow's camo matches their socks, underwear and truck seat covers.

I already ordered mine!....Hopefully I sell my truck before it gets here.

It looks like it is a dual cam system? I still have my old Mattews LS that I hope to finish my Big 10 with this year! My son has the new Z7 which makes my bow look like it should be on the shelf. Our bag target wont even stop his arrows from blowing through.

Lot of money but even in this economy some people will find an excuse to buy it. As long as they have their other offerings at normal rates then who really cares about the freak of a price tag bow? I really like the looks of the Conquest Triumph from last year but at almost $1300 there was just no way. But nobody complained about that one cause it wasnt their main line bow. I wonder if there is some collusion going on with the big companies. I can see Mathews calling up Hoyt, "Yeah maybe $1700 was pretty good, but watch this!"

I can see Mathews calling up Hoyt, "Yeah maybe $1700 was pretty good, but watch this!"

But you get twice the bow for $400 less then the new Mathews :lol: :P