Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

Unit 34A

I've hunted the Rosemont Juction area and love it. I don't know how I feel about the mine, my sis is a lawyer for the CBD and is fighting it tooth and nail...

Your sis is a lawyer for the CBD?! I don't know that I'd be posting that on an open forum. There are many people here that wish they'd go away, very far away. Why haven't you set her strait yet?

sorry everyone i just realized that this was posted and it was my little brother he got mad at me and said he was going to get on one of my things and piss people off so i was wondering how to delete this

"Your sis is a lawyer for the CBD?! I don't know that I'd be posting that on an open forum. There are many people here that wish they'd go away, very far away. Why haven't you set her strait yet?"

+1

my little brother he got mad at me and said he was going to get on one of my things and piss people off so i was wondering how to delete this

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now thats funny right there!

don't take long to get riled up ;)

james

Naa.. just dinks. :P unit isn't worth a second look.... :ph34r:

Ain't no deer in dat dare unit.... go north about 50 miles. :ph34r: :P

I hope your joking because theres monster whitetail and muleys in 34a

my little brother he got mad at me and said he was going to get on one of my things and piss people off so i was wondering how to delete this

:lol: :lol: :lol:

now thats funny right there!

don't take long to get riled up ;)

james

Sounds like your truck will be washed and waxed each week for a month by him.

you can have your opinions on 34A but i hope you know the world record was killed there.

Really, got any pics of it?

I support the Rosemont copper mine. The jobs and tax revenue it will be bring to Pima County outweigh the negatives! I have hunted in that area for years and am not concerned about the mine.

+1

you can have your opinions on 34A but i hope you know the world record was killed there.

Pretty soon there will be a world record mine there too - with world record jobs - and a world record economic boom to the economy. God Bless the USA and capitalism while it still lasts. Would you rather China come in and mine it for us? Pretty soon China will call our debt due and take it back with all the resources we refuse to mine, drill, and log.

Find another unit - the deer already heard about the mine and all went west into the 36 units.

Pretty soon there will be a world record mine there too - with world record jobs - and a world record economic boom to the economy. God Bless the USA and capitalism while it still lasts. Would you rather China come in and mine it for us? Pretty soon China will call our debt due and take it back with all the resources we refuse to mine, drill, and log.

Find another unit - the deer already heard about the mine and all went west into the 36 units.

+1 love it

Killed... as in, the world record does not exist there anymore.... :) ...But that sure didn't stop a the hordes of folks running to that canyon for the next 4 years to try and find one bigger than him.

So let me ask you this... Why try and talk up the unit if you hunt it? Most folks try to clam up so they don't advertise to the world how well a unit is and increase the odds more folks will put in for the same tag they want and in turn they end up having a much harder time drawing their coveted tag?