Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

Unit 34A

This should win an award titled "Most Replies to a Stupid Post". Chalk one more up from me.

If you can't grow it, you must mine it. Good luck hunting anything without the products of mines. Don't forget, most poeple think jobs are a pretty good thing too.

After reading this site for many years it seems that there are a lot of very nice deer taken near Bisbee, Tombstone, Morenci, Globe, and other towns that exist because of mining. Guess the deer didn't read the memo about mines being bad for them.

i dont care how many people hunt 34A because nobody has the balls to go where we go

Well...then why are you worried about the mine?

My guess is that it will close down the south access to Sycamore Canyon thus cutting off the back road to Mt. Fagon.

i dont care how many people hunt 34A because nobody has the balls to go where we go

My guess is that it will close down the south access to Sycamore Canyon thus cutting off the back road to Mt. Fagon.

no deer there either>>>>

no deer there either>>>>

Takes balls to say that....

ok codywhi thats why i saw you hunting there you retard and thanks cmc thats one of my problems

how many years you been hunting 34A?

"sorry everyone i just realized that this was posted and it was my little brother he got mad at me and said he was going to get on one of my things and piss people off so i was wondering how to delete this"

"i dont care how many people hunt 34A because nobody has the balls to go where we go"

"ok codywhi thats why i saw you hunting there you retard and thanks cmc thats one of my problems"

Are all these posts from "your little brother"....?

"This should win an award titled "Most Replies to a Stupid Post". Chalk one more up from me."

And another one from me