Sign in to follow this  
regge090

Finally tagged out!!!

Finally tagged out.

I went up with my dad and uncle the first day saw 12 bucks and could not connect 2 of them. Second day saw 2 spikes one doe and met a great guy who showed us a new spot and personally made my day. Third day woke up at 4 got to the spot were we were told to got on the road hiked up a thick nasty hill and find out there was the main road at the top. So we called the guy and there was 2 of the same roads, after we got to the right road we blew a tire and couldn't hunt after that. Fourth day went up with my uncle and hiked about a mile and he started glassing and just 10 minutes later we see a buck, now its the fourth day i wasn't picky on the deer all it had to do is have horns. Now when he spotted it i had a hard time finding him in the scope and had to help me a bit. So after i got him in the scope he wouldn't come out from this tree that was the only big pine tree out there. FINALLY they leave it but a little to fast. They all spoked and ran. I thought i was gonna have to take a running shot so i get my crosshairs and he stopped after just 30 yards which was weird. We knew the buck was only 200 yards so i put my 200 on his back, his was quartering to me, BOOM!!! i yelled did i hit him. My uncle: yeah you got him. The hike wasn't easy but we got it done.

post-3097-1287022519_thumb.jpg

post-3097-1287022535_thumb.jpg

post-3097-1287022569_thumb.jpg

post-3097-1287022597_thumb.jpg

post-3097-1287022620_thumb.jpg

post-3097-1287022648_thumb.jpg