Sign in to follow this  
El Fuego

San Carlos Coues Hunt - November 2005

I have a San Carlos Coues tag this year in November.

Has anyone hunted the area in previous years? Is anyone hunting the San Carlos this year, or have had the opportunity to get to the San Carlos Reservation this year for anything?

I am sure the Reservation will be producing exception game in terms of health, size and numbers, as are most areas in Arizona.

I can't wait!

Looking forward to your responses on this topic and thank you in advance for your posts.

Guest deerspuds
I have a San Carlos Coues tag this year in November. 

Has anyone hunted the area in previous years?  Is anyone hunting the San Carlos this year, or have had the opportunity to get to the San Carlos Reservation this year for anything?

I am sure the Reservation will be producing exception game in terms of health, size and numbers, as are most areas in Arizona.

I can't wait!

Looking forward to your responses on this topic and thank you in advance for your posts.

I try to get up there at least 3 or 4 times a year, with at least one of those trips to Point of Pines for some fishing. Primarily I go up for coyote/fox and bobcat calling. Have seen several nice bucks up there on a few of my trips. Good luck on your November hunt and make sure you take your camera along.

deerspuds and Chief,

Thank you both for your replies! I will take a camera and share the results of my hunt with everyone.

Thanks Again!

Todd