azhuntsmen

Just over a week to go

Well 1st rounders the time is almost amoung us. I wanted to wish everyone a nice safe hunt. And to remind everyone its spending time with family and friends that makes this time special not the size of the kill (but it does help). Good luck to all

Colin

I'm right there with ya.

My Son reminded me yesterday, that we leave a week from tomorrow ( Like I needed to be reminded :) ). I think it's finally hitting him that he's going on his 1st Deer hunt.

I hope I can last another week of waiting!!!!!!! This huntin trip is all I can think about, yesterday mornin I got out of the shower without rinsing the shampoo out of my hair cuz I was dreaming about this trip :)

The best time of the year is upon us!!!! Cant wait to be sitting behind my binos glassing in the chill of the early morning Arivaca air!!! Hope to see you all down there with your big bucks in the back of your truck!! Good luck and be safe everyone.

Okay, I agree with the sentiment... Good Luck!

Just make sure you save a few big ones for the December hunters like me! :)

i have been a glassin fool on my elk hunt. glassed up 17 today in some thick chit. i cant wait to use my new tripod, binos and rifle on my hunt! woohoo!!

I will be hunting with my brother in law and nephew this year. My brother in law grew up in Arivoca so hunting 36b is second nature to him. It might be first nature. His old boss actually holds the record for coueswhitetail in B&C. WE will be camping form Wednesday till Monday. Stop by and say hello. We will be driving a white jeep Rubicon with red front and rear bumpers.