I'm working now, and I get off at 3:00 am. Then on to my brothers house to meet him and my dad. Then heading out for unit 22 for some final scouting tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! Is it 3:00 am yet? :huh:

I'm headed to 24a also. I hope to help my brother (who's never taken a deer) and my dad (who turned 67 this week) both tag out this year. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend!

Maybe see ya around some where up there. I'll be in a white F150 with a cwt sticker on the back. Good luck

I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be in a white F150, but the cwt sticker isn't on yet. Good luck to you . . . and if I'm not mistaken, you should have a pretty short hunt based on the decent bucks on your trail cams this year. ;)

I'm headed to 24a also. I hope to help my brother (who's never taken a deer) and my dad (who turned 67 this week) both tag out this year. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend!

Maybe see ya around some where up there. I'll be in a white F150 with a cwt sticker on the back. Good luck

I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be in a white F150, but the cwt sticker isn't on yet. Good luck to you . . . and if I'm not mistaken, you should have a pretty short hunt based on the decent bucks on your trail cams this year. ;)

Hopefully I can find one of them Thursday night and put him to rest Friday morning. ;)

I'm working now, and I get off at 3:00 am. Then on to my brothers house to meet him and my dad. Then heading out for unit 22 for some final scouting tomorrow. Good luck to everyone! Is it 3:00 am yet? :huh:

You have 3 more hours to go! :lol: I have to wait until 11am tomorrow until I get off of work to get out of here.

I will be heading south in couple hours. This is the 3'rd night i can't sleep. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE OUT THERE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

How's a guy supposed to learn about civil procedure and contracts at law school when he knows he's leaving tonight for a much deserved deer hunt??? Can't wait!

You guys are making it very hard for me to sleep talking about opening day...I have to wait until Nov 5th..I was up last night until 2am looking at ballistic charts and topo maps..WTH Good Luck and stay Safe early Birds!!

Holy cow, those deer aren't going to know what hit them! Good luck to all of you with tags. I'm looking forward to the pictures and stories.