well went to sportsmens today to buy a new rifle "wife knew about that"well after looking around a little i added :lol: a pair of swarovoki 15x56 in the cart with the new gun, i have a little explainin to do.wish me luck :lol:

Ultramag you are one of my new heros spending the money on new binos like I did, but I hope your wife will understand and at least let you use them on your hunt b4 she kills you.

Uh-oh. :lol: There goes that new dishwasher, and clothes dryer. You better just leave now, and go try them out for the next couple days. :lol:

Hey save your marriage and send one of the two to me PM me and I will give you my address. Thank you !

Ultra,

How did the couch feel lastnight? Just remember its like camping but dont let her know that. GL brother

he said the couch woulda been ok, if she wouldn'ta doused it with gas and lit it off while he was still on it. Lark.

When your wife sees the bank statement and realizes how much those glasses REALLY cost, you're a dead man. You lied about the price, right? That's what I do, and hope she doesn't follow up on checking the statement. Although, when I lost my card priveledges... ;) Just kidding, I'm not brave enough to lie to my wife. I hope you did though, and I hope the following up part works out for you. Good luck. ;)

Guest Reynaldo de la Torre
well went to sportsmens today to buy a new rifle "wife knew about that"well after looking around a little i added ;)  a pair of swarovoki 15x56 in the cart with the new gun, i have a little explainin to do.wish me luck ;)

good luck homie.

One of my favorite quotes seems to fit in this situation...

"If Mama ain't happy...Nobody's happy"

Could we be seeing the 15X60's in WTC classified section soon? ;)

ultramag,

You've got a big pair and I don't mean the 15x56's ;)

The sad thing is, the ones with the biggest pair are the ones u will mostly find mounted on a wall once again GL brother i will pray for you.