good luck to all have fun

We saw everything but a Coues buck. Saw 9 mule deer, 4 elk, 1 Coues doe, a coyote, and a jet black bear. I called in a bull elk from a 1000 yds. out and got him to come within 150 yds. The other bull elk we saw we thought was dead. He didn't move the whole time we were watching him. His antlers were all busted up. Turns out he was sleeping. We went to look at him and he busted out 30 yards from us. If I had known he was sleeping I wouldn't have bothered him. :( :blink: :huh:

We saw everything but a Coues buck. Saw 9 mule deer, 4 elk, 1 Coues doe, a coyote, and a jet black bear. I called in a bull elk from a 1000 yds. out and got him to come within 150 yds. The other bull elk we saw we thought was dead. He didn't move the whole time we were watching him. His antlers were all busted up. Turns out he was sleeping. We went to look at him and he busted out 30 yards from us. If I had known he was sleeping I wouldn't have bothered him. :( :blink: :huh:

Yeah...tell my kids that about bothering me when i am sleeping :lol: !

Same here. I saw plenty of mule deer, but no coues. In fact, I would've bagged a pretty nice 4x4 toad within 150 yards! I can hear the fat lady singing at this point. :angry:

Same here. I saw plenty of mule deer, but no coues. In fact, I would've bagged a pretty nice 4x4 toad within 150 yards! I can hear the fat lady singing at this point. :angry:

what unit

shot and missed mine

but would love to go back to 27 mule deer i've seen some huge bucks in there that would blow your mind

as long as you had fun and you tryed your best thats all you can do . I think you did a great job and you will get one next year

Looks like you dragged the heck out of that buck

as long as you had fun and you tryed your best thats all you can do . I think you did a great job and you will get one next year

Looks like you dragged the heck out of that buck

+1

I was in unit 30A and theres nuthing but locked gates so i couldnt drive in and my buck was over a 100 lbs . And i was at the top of the moutain and it took me over 4 hr to get him out of the Dos cabezas moutains . and my body still recoverying for that . BUT I LOVE IT AND IM RADEY FOR NEXT YEAR

post-4926-1288121331.jpg