Whitehntr

Illegals on your Hunt!!

Guest Ernesto C

Oh Lord,please forgive me and forgive us.The world is dying before my eyes and what did I have done? what do we have done? Is everything in vane? was your sacrifice in vane?

We were created a nation under You my Lord and a great nation we became cause we are under your wing but please for give us for all what we have done.

To get a tree completly out we need to get to the roots,dont cut the branches because they will grow back again...........lets get the roots out.

Lord let us start cleaning our own house first before I criticize the mess in my neighbors house.

Lord please in the Name that is above all names I ask you to destroy all the drugs in this great country because is your country and please help us to stop buying that garbage.We will worry about who grows it and who gets it here later after I,we take care of our own mess.

Lord you have put every single authority in this country in all leves,by city,county,state and federal and we support them cuase that's our obligation,but if they fail I know you will held them responsible so Lord please in Name of Jesus I ask you to destroy all the corruption in my house first in all levels cause how that drug gets here??Why we hire illegals??

Lord please I ask you please to get rid of all the illegals in this country cause we have laws and the law must be enforced and once we get all the illegals out I ask you to put to work all that people in welfare and unemployment to work but please also change some laws for example: make the people that work in the fields get paid at least $10.00 dlls per hour and full of benefits with life and medical insurance included since we are asking you great Lord to be fare with us so let us be fair with everybody.

Because how a individual that is making close to $240.dlls per week on unemployment is going to work in a factory or in the fields for only $200 dlls or less per week? Is that fair my Lord?

Lord I ask to get rid of all the illegals working in stores,landscaping,in the fields picking lettuce,cantaloupes,watermelons etc etc etc and please Lord put us the AMERICANS to work there and the same pay they get paid and with no benefits just like we do with them. Are we one nation under God? Do we have love? Lord frogive us and help us obey and enforce the law.

Almighty please give us a portion of your love.....................(quote)"Illegals crossing the border should all be shot.........What the!!!!!!??????????? Lord what will happen if we the americans everyt time we cross the border we get shot? I guess that will be ok because we can shot them right??

Lord dont we have the right to do with our hard earned money what ever we whant? Lord do we need to pass a law that says no dollar should never exit this great country?

Lord there were more that $300.000 milliond dollar lost in the state of california in six months only this year because we had no or we were short on field workers............where were we the americans? Is that why we hire illegals my Lord?

My Lord in the Name of your Son Jesus I ask you to help this great country and to forgive us also.My Lord I ask you to help the country of Mexico and all the southern countrys from where we get people.Help them make a better living,help them get better goverments with no corruptions and if some authority fails is not my job to punish them my Lord because every single living creature in this world is under your feet and willing.

My Lord you put me here as a moderator and you give me a job to do and I have to do it right because is for you.You also put this magnificent web site for the enjoyment of us the greatest hunters.You know I dont want enemys so is this topic serving the purpose ot the web site????????

Lord I apologize if I'm asking something I should not but dont do what I said specially if it goes against you,above all let your will be done.

Lord I ask for you angels to camp next to the camp of my fellow members while hunting so we can be protected phissically and spiritually.

All this may Lord I ask you in the Name of your son Jesus.Amen.

God bless America but America...............please bless God.

THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD,SIT AT MI RIGHT HAND,UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES BENEATH YOUR FEET."

Hey rigutierrez, you say that the police are there to protect us, sadly that is not the case. There was a case several years ago where a man sued the police for failing to respond in a timely manner to his call for help. It was ruled in a court of law that the police do not have a responsibility to protect you as an individual. Therefore your own personal safety is up to you.

And while we are all throwing around blame for the problem at DC and the Border Patrol lets not leave out the ACLU which makes it their pet project to run to the aid of every illegal who is looked at cross-eyed.

I would like to see the aclu support our right to bear arms, won't happen. Without the police and other law enforcement agencies we would live or die in anarchy, crime would run rampant and our great country would die, of course that is the extreme, police and other law enforcement agencies have to respond to calls depending on priority. In lark's case it sounds like somebody needs to get off their lazy rear and check it out, it always seems that when you need a cop they are not around, but you don't know what they might be doing at that time, it doesn't make it any better but that is the way it is. No matter how we all feel they are needed and should be supported, how would you feel if every time you pulled over a car you could be shot, every time you went to help someone you could be shot. Just like everywhere else there are a-holes that are cops and they shouldn't all be lumped together, just like everyone crossing our border doesn't need to be shot, there are definately a few, and any middle easterner crossing the border needs to be dealt with in a manner fitting their intentions. I think just about everyone on here has some valid points, but there are no easy answers, write your congressman and representatives, and get back to talking about hunting on this site.

I agree with Gaines, lets get back to hunting talk.

Hunting, yes hunting, lets get back to hunting!

Hey Scottyboy I don't understand you comment about Southern AZ not supporting the BP. Could you expound on that, how is it we are not supportive of your effort? Are you implying that most of us are involved in dope and/or illegal smuggling?

Hey Scottyboy I don't understand you comment about Southern AZ not supporting the BP.  Could you expound on that, how is it we are not supportive of your effort?  Are you implying that most of us are involved in dope and/or illegal smuggling?

That's not what I got from it.

I really don't believe that is what he meant nor do I know how you think he implied that.

Oct 24 post, first paragraph states in part: "Southern AZ doesn't have the best reputation for supporting BP and its mission. Mainly because it disrupts alot of resident's of their income.. illegals and dope."

How do you understand it to read?

Chief,

scottyboy stated that it was ALOT of the residents, not ALL, so if you are not a doper or smuggler it does not apply to you but if so "the wicked take the truth to be hard", I believe his point was that there are alot, not all, residents in southern Az who are not on the up and up with the laws, was it a poor generalization about Southern AZ, probably, was it meant as an insult, not likely. SO lets drop the piddly crap that we are all wasting our time on and quit trying to find reasons to take offense with one another and get back to the greatest of all pastimes HUNTING. ;) AG

This subject can be very touchy to those that live in it every day. I know that chief lives down there and deals with it every day as well. I read it the same way a he did, But then again there are alot of folks down there that do not help the BP out.

No matter what we all want the BP to have the help they need and the suport they need. I think that chief does as well. I have read his posts on this isue a few times. And he hates to see the land the way they leave it as well.

Thank you Arizona Guide, we live with the problem down here 24/7 and have always and will always support the BP, that's way it bothers me when I hear comments such as the one posted about us not supportive of the BP. What is even more discouraging is when the comments come from a BP Officer. We have attended many social events with BP Officers and have invited them into our home for the Hoildays, especially those that are single and here without family close by. To be painted with a broad brush does a dis-service to the residents of Cochise County and the Border Patrol.

Chief,

Good to see you on here. Give me a holler, I need to bring you a fishing pole back and maybe give you an extra set of eyes on your hunt.

Shane

It is very hard to not really get upset when you know the drugs that come in this country and ruin many lives come through the southern Arizona desert.

It is all about money.

From the bottom to the top, from the top to the bottom, it is money that drives all this.

The only thing worse than thinking about how the coyotes kill our kids with drugs is going to Walgreens.

This is why there is no solution yet.

The political corruption on this side seems to be as strong or stronger than the corruption south of the border. They just market it better.

Money, Money, Money. One nation under money with slavery and unjustice for all.

Hey Chief, I may have painted with a broad brush, BUT, that does NOT take away from the fact that Southern AZ is a place riddled with both alien and dope smugglers. If it weren't, I wouldn't be here!!! This is the worst area for smuggling in the ENTIRE US. Its not my fault.. I was just making a broad statement pertaining to the area and its residents Take this for an example... You sure don't here of alien and dope smuggling problems up in Sweetgrass, Montana... its on the border and it has a BP station there, and has the above said crimes, but nowhere near the amount of problems of whats going on around here!! Same goes for TX, and Cali and so on and so on. See what I'm talking about?? Southern AZ is the problem of all problems when it comes to this political topic. I wasn't taking a personal stab at you, but when you live right in the middle of it, you'd better have tough skin, cuz you will be in the generalization of the residents in that particular area. Sorry, but thats just the truth. People generalize other people. Its just the way it is....

I'm glad we have people out there like you that fully support what the BP is trying to do. It sure makes it easier on us when we have the support of the residents. We really do appreicate when guys like you come around a just tell us that they support us and tell us to keep up the hard work. I personally want to thank you for that. But just remember where you live!! Its all around you!!

Sorry if I offended you, that was by no means my intentions...

BTW, we are Federal AGENTS, not officers..

Now, I'm done with this topic.. If I want to talk work, I'll just go there!! :blink: :o

Lets get back to hunting as everyone else has wanted to do for the past week

I know the topic is getting old and is political but either way it affects us southern hunters and hopefully talking about it will help someone avoid a possible bad situation. Why shouldn't we talk about it if it is directly related to our hunting???

When my brother and I got our deer Saturday morning my dad carried 3 rifles back to the quads while my brother and I carried my deer. We left the first deer at the quads with my dad and headed back for the other deer. My dad stayed to skin the deer in the meantime. When my brother and I were coming over a hill with the deer we could see about 100 illegals walking single file right to where my dad was with the quads!! I told my brother that I hoped my dad had his rifle handy just in case. Right before they got to where he was the trail that they were on split to the East a little. They literally walked within less than a hundred feet of him without ever seeing him. We told him about it when we got back and he said that he put the rifles away before skinning the deer and while he was skinning he got this feeling that maybe he should get his rifle back out. Well he had it out and ready. He actually heard them walking by but never saw them. What if he had the rifles put away and they walked up to him???? He would have been completely at their mercy.

It's a real bad situation down there and it's a political one, but to completely avoid the topic is unreasonable. This was an experience we had while HUNTING, so I am going to mention it when talking about HUNTING and I hope that maybe it will be of a benefit to someone else when they think twice before going out all alone. I know that based on the experiences from my last HUNTING trip I definitely will not go out there alone and I hope that nobody else does either.