Sign in to follow this  
az4life83

MY TROPHY BUCK

hello every one i just wanted to tell you all how much fun white tail hunting is . I got my friest white tail on the 22ed and i think hes a trophy . I got him in unite 30A in the DOS CABEZAS moutains . The trick to this unit is walking in and going high . I hade so much fun and i seen so much wild life , I love it but i did so much walking that i need knew boots . I hope every one had fun on there hunts and where safe

post-4926-1288105538.jpg

The marks on this buck is from draging him 2 miles down the moutain cus in unite 30A there is no access roads so i had to drag him down the moutain . And trust me he whyed about 1oo lbs and i played heck . it took me 4 hr to get him to the bottom

post-4926-1288112145.jpg

Nice buck. Got to throw em over your shoulder next time.

Throw him over your shoulders like a backpak. Front legs over your shoulders with the back legs tied to the front legs. Works great unless you already have a large pack on your back and no help. Nice buck!

my 2 cents

Im the kind of hunter that goes why far in there to try to get all those old bucks . this year was a lession . Cus when you have to come back with that buck its no fun and i think im still learning but next year im going to BONE him out . I proubly walk about 7 miles in and by the time i got back tp my car that deer wayed about 500 lbs . But lesson learned and im counting the days until next year

post-4926-1288123453.jpg

Is there a reason you didt bone him out?

Awsome buck wounder what he tapes at.

my first buck was a long hike out and from know on he gets cut where he dies