COOSEFAN

Wanted to hold out....

I started a different thread with video and story, here's the link: http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...c=21989&hl=

Howdy folks, I just got home this evening from 10 days in the coues woods and loved every second of it!!! We had 4 tags in camp between myself and 3 of my friends and finally peeled the backing off the 4th tag last night at last shooting light! It was a tough hunt in our leftover unit, the grass was unbelievably tall and thick but we had a great time regardless and pounded some coues bucks in the process! I've got 3 of the bucks on video as they got hammered from 380 to 590 yards! None of those were big bucks but it didn't matter to the guys pulling the trigger, we were all out there to just have fun and enjoy the hunt!

Once i get all the pics loaded and hopefully some video clips I'll write a full detail story as soon as I can. I promised my wife I'd take her out tonight and she's waiting on me, but here's a couple pics of my opening day buck for now. He's not a giant but definitely a buck I just had to have ;) Thanks, JIM>

2010CouesHunt110a.jpg

2010CouesHunt141.jpg

That is a great looking buck Jim. Congrats on a beautiful buck man.

Congrats on a great buck....i took my lady out tonight as well after a long week of hunting!

Beautiful Buck Jim! Congrats, can't wait for the story and especially the video!

Sweet buck & Nice shooting!

AzP&Y

nice buck... keep shootin

Great Buck Jim

Sounds like you had a great time on this hunt. I talked to Todd the other night after he got back and he was so happy with his first deer and said it wouldn't have been possible without your help. He is defiantly hooked for life and he can't wait to go again.

Congrats on another successfull hunt.

Jason

That's not a buck to pass on. Congratulations Jim and look forward to the videos and stories. Thanks for sharing. Is that you really in that picture? Something looks different about your face. lol

TJ