gilaarcher

Local Lady Coues Hunter Needs Your Help!

It is so hard to believe, but I made it to the top ten finalists of the Most Extreme Huntress for the second year. Last year, I fell short in trying to win a hunt to BC. This year the finalist with the most votes wins a trip to hunt Tahr, Chamois, and Red Stag in New Zealand. This would be an amazing opportunity. I am asking for your support by casting your vote at www.tahoefilms.com. If you like my essay, please vote for me and share this info with as many friends as you can. The competition is even tougher this year. These are some amazing women. Although I have not traveled the world as most of them have, I have hunted to the extremes in every hunt I can draw in the Western States. I hunt all DIY and public lands. I represent the Blue Collared hunter. I have also contributed countless hours to local conservation and youth clubs. I am dedicated both in and out of the field all year long. Voting only takes a few minutes and begins Nov 1st through Dec 31. Last year the winner was able to get about 6000 votes, so I am going to need a lot of support. You can vote from your computer, phone, etc.

Thank you all!

Marcy Harris

Good luck Marcy...I hope you win!

For those that don't know Marcy, she is indeed a dedicated huntress! She and her husband own Gila Outdoor in Thatcher (a hunting equipment shop with an archery range). She teaches hunting classes at the Becoming an Outdoorswoman workshops and she leads some hunting camps for women as well. You can learn more about her in her essay!

you got my vote

I just voted....Good Luck!