let me hunt  

196 members have voted

1. 1. please

• yes go be a kid
    • nope go to school get an a
    • i dont care

48 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

And 95% of the members that took part in it no longer post here. 😟

I scrolled back through this and saw a lot of names that no longer post on here. This forum was a much different place back then. 

• Like 3

No, you just always have a remark about everything I post. There's somethings you show how much of an idiot you are , since were name calling now. Like greyling in bear canyon. I know I don't know everything but don't think your there yet. Sorry Brain didn't want to be that guy but sometimes enough is enough. I like it better to. But that doesn't mean there aren't great people on here that really say things that help. My opinion only. Just tell me to go away and I will.

13 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

No, you just always have a remark about everything I post. There's somethings you show how much of an idiot you are , since were name calling now. Like greyling in bear canyon. I know I don't know everything but don't think your there yet. Sorry Brain didn't want to be that guy but sometimes enough is enough. I like it better to. But that doesn't mean there aren't great people on here that really say things that help. My opinion only. Just tell me to go away and I will.

I didn't make a "remark." I asked a serious, straight foward question. That's why there were ?? at the end.