Sign in to follow this  
Mrs125coues

I really messed up!!!

I would never have thought that this would happen. My husband and I always double check our applications before we seal them in the envelope that I drop off at the game and fish office. Well "I" forgot to sign the application!! :( :( :( ... So not only did we not get drawn for Turkey or Javelina, I have been told that we lose our Loyalty point as well :o :o . And this is the first time that we did not drop off our applications before the early deadline. This really sucks and I feel really bad, but I guess if I have to learn a lesson, it is on the spring hunt and not the others.

Good luck to all that were drawn.

To My Husband...I am really sorry.

Dang! I'm really sorry to hear that! I did the same thing applying for a bonus point for deer - totally stinks to lose your loyalty BP for an application error...I really think G&F should revisit that.

For turkey you are still ok. Simply apply for a fall turkey bonus point and your loyalty point for turkey will be maintained. I made an error on my spring turkey last year and that's what I did to maintain my loyalty point.

For turkey you are still ok. Simply apply for a fall turkey bonus point and your loyalty point for turkey will be maintained. I made an error on my spring turkey last year and that's what I did to maintain my loyalty point.

Oh, Thank you for that info....that takes a lot of weight off my chest!! :D :D

Way to go Kath.... Carl and I got drawn for 37B and CJ got drawn for a 37B youth tag this year as well.

Plenty of left over tags this year, sound like.

Dont feel bad Kathi, me and my daughter did not got drawn either. Our application got rejected cause "applying twice for the same species" What happened is that our friend that we put in with, applied also with some body else on a different application. :( The good news is that there are plenty of left over permits :) So hope you feel a little bit better now :)

Ernesto C

I got rejected also, the reason said that the residency was not checked. I don't even understand why its on there, if you are using a resident license to apply. first time this has happenend to me. I am sure it will be the last.