Sign in to follow this  
WHALE

Waiting on Friday

Man it is gonna be fun and tough. Spot and stalk or siting for hours in a cold blind. The best part is my dad took a week off to join in on the fun. Best of luck to everybody else that will be out chasin elk on Friday.

No spikes :P and hopefully something in the 280 to 310 range although any 5 point or bigger I might have a hard time letting walk. I have had this tag 3 other times and the bulls are out there you just need to work for them.

We saw several bulls but this is the one that we ended up taking. We watched him walk 2 miles towards a water hole yesterday morning. Then drove and ran to get in front of him. He ended up not coming all the way in till 4:45 last night. It was a fun but tough hunt . I was glad to be able to experience it all with the old man. Thanks Dad!!!! and thanks to my wife for putting up with my hunting and fishing.

post-3109-1289924667_thumb.jpg

post-3109-1289924719_thumb.jpg

post-3109-1289924778_thumb.jpg

great job john henry.glad i got to go sunday,wish i could have been there monday but somebodys got to compact the trash.cant wait till next year.

great job john henry.glad i got to go sunday,wish i could have been there monday but somebodys got to compact the trash.cant wait till next year
. Thanks for coming out on Sunday Mark it was fun.

DAM!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats. Dad's sittn here and says thanks for inviting him. Wish I could of been there. sittn here eatn some of the meat dad brought down.