Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

"Medical" pot

There's no doubt that "medical" marijuana is a stepping stone to full-blown legalization for recreational use. Just look at the measure that almost passed in CA a couple weeks back.

The use of medical marijuana should not be legalized for recreational use but for medical needs. This would be very good news if this would possibly happen. Physicians recommended this form of medicine as herbal treatment.

For more info: Medical Alert

Up here in Montana, medical weed is legal. Everybody and their brother grows it in their garage, and sells it medically (permit required) You can go to a sleazy doctor and get Medical Marijuana use card for $50, so that you can legally purchase your

2 oz's or whatever.

I don't like the stuff, but as long as people are not driving stoned, let em ruin all the brain cells they want. Thats all this country needs, are more stupid people who can't think straight. If it makes a medical patient feel better, go for it.

A friend in Sahuarita just lost a 2 year battle with cancer. She smoked pot. Sometimes it was the only way for her to establish an appetite after chemo and keep the food down.

But, if it put a big hurt on the cartel's and eliminated the violent crime associated with them, I would be all for it.

It certainly is a double edged sword.

Ok if medical "pot" is a legit drug and a controlled substance why don't pharmacy's with real doctors not in control of it.. i don't get vicodin and walk in and ask for what flavors or how to bake it into my brownies.

If they make it legal as a controlled medical drug it should not be out of dispensaries but by the same Pharmacists that control narcotics and turn away drug seekers

medical marijauna is a joke. i go to school an see first hand that people in my school just like it the most because its ILLEGAl, making it funner for them to get away with it. if medicalizing it leads to legalizeing it i think its only going to lead to bigger an badder problems. for these people whats the point if you cant be sneekee about getting high, thats what gets the kids at my school there ultimate high. an if the cartel gets shut down out of the pot smuggleing bussiness. there going to find the next best illeagal drug an smuggle it in to the U.S an ruin more peoples lives.

this thread is 8 years old. Beat it Scammer. man, these are getting bad. 

• Like 1