CouesWhitetail

Lark's son Bridger takes a giant!!

Holy Smokes! That is an awesome bull!!! Congrats on a very successful hunt...

GIT R DONE!! Flippin AWE-some lookin az bull right there!

we taped it today and it scores %@# 4/8. if it weren't for them dinky 23 inch eyeguards, he'da scored a lot better. Lark.

Yeah I think you just want to keep us guessing.It kind of reminds me when I read a hunting article and the writer tells all of the scores of animals that he is scouting and then never tells the score of the one he actually shoots.

when he posted the score of his bull last year there were several guys that probly never even killed a raghorn that said it wasn't that big so he didn't want anyone hackin' on him over this one. a guy saw it in my truck today and said he thought it was a 350 bull. sorry, it's a little bigger than that. it's a real big bull. if he chooses to have it officially measured, which is the only score that matters, it will gross and net very well and will easily make the all time b&c book. by a bunch. besides, it ain't even close to 60 days yet either. we stretched a tape on it and know within 10 points or so what it'll do. but that ain't what it's about. he worked really hard, in really cold weather, in really rough country and shot an exceptional bull that 1/10% of hunters never even get to see in a spotting scope, and had a great time with family and friends doing it. there are a lotta bulls posted on this sight that aren't as big as this one, but the guys that shot em are just as happy, worked just as hard, and had just as good of a time getting em. i know my aunt did. that's what really matters. Bridger seems like he's pretty much moved on to the next hunt, javelina season, now. he was talking about getting out the .45/70 and making sure he gets a pig with it, saturday, while we were cutting that old bull up. he has bones like a holstien. good night what a beast. it's a dang nice bull. i took it to show my daughter and her husband today. i had several guys drive up next to me to get a better look. pretty cool. i sorta wish i had shot it, but i'm a lot happier seeing my kid do it. means a lot more to me knowing that i raised up some tough kids that will do whatever it takes to accomplish their goal. don't get hung up on scores. get hung up on hunting. Lark.