CouesWhitetail

Lark's son Bridger takes a giant!!

I saw the pics first by email and had a number in my head then... Great bull... simply great from a unit that AZGF had also way over hunted.... what a great memories. Congrats again... Can I get the score PM'd to me???

I never question when somebody gives a score on the internet.I know that you can never tell by pictures alone.Hunting is what it is all about for my family.Record books do not mean anything to me.The only reason we talk gross scores is to get a idea of how much horn a animal has.The only reason I made the comment about giving the score was that he said how much his last years bull scored.

Noel

don't get hung up on scores. get hung up on hunting. Lark.

Well Said!!!

I was also on a hunt in that unit. We had a Bull very similar to the one Bridger shot all pegged out till 3 weeks before the season. He Just didn't want to be seen by us. Endup up killing a a smaller broken 6x6.

That is an incredible bull, Congrats to your boy again

What an awesome bull of 10 lifetimes. Great job getting it all done on your own with the help of family and friends. When you do all the work and end it with a good clean kill on a monster animal it is such an awesome feeling. Congrats on doing it the hard way and getting it done.