Sign in to follow this  
jakehaffey

Sonoita Hotel?

I am heading down a few miles outside Sonoita this weekend with my fiance and daughter to scout some for her first javelina hunt this Feb. and was wondering if there was a cheap hotel around? I'm having trouble convincing her to camp with the cold right now. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am heading down a few miles outside Sonoita this weekend with my fiance and daughter to scout some for her first javelina hunt this Feb. and was wondering if there was a cheap hotel around? I'm having trouble convincing her to camp with the cold right now. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Try calling the Sonoita Inn, 520/455-5935, and Patagonia's Stage Stop Inn, 520/394-2211. You may want to check the motels in Nogales, too.

Bill Quimby

I've stayed at "Rainbow's End Bed and Breakfast", and it was the cheapest in town when I stayed. They may have changed names since then. They gave us a little suite type thing in the horse stables, had it all to ourselves. I left too early and got there too late to try any of the food.

The steakhouse in town in excellent, just a little bit pricey.