Sign in to follow this  
Joshy25

Fox hat trick!

Went out yesterday evening for a few hours.. I havent done any calling in a long while and thought it was time..

Called in 4 foxes in 5 stands.. Missed the first one.. the other 3 stands I dropped them in their tracks.. All of them were called into less than 20 yrds.

Wish I had the video camera rolling.. Anyone want to go out and film... I am great behind a camera!

164747_1694918125728_1021067106_1901365_6818782_n.jpg

Looks like an H&R rifle in the back. Congrats on some great Greys.

Close,.. Its a Rossi .223 It is whats called a matched set.. I have a 12 GA barrel that I can put on pretty quick. Its a fun little rifle.

Close,.. Its a Rossi .223 It is whats called a matched set.. I have a 12 GA barrel that I can put on pretty quick. Its a fun little rifle.

Ya they are just like the H&Rs. You can get tons of barrels for CHEAP.

Need some assistance spending my money from the fire sale guys and figured who best to do this then you guys on this site!! Looking for a semi-automatic rifle for the wife to use on anything she hunts from coyotes to Elk and was wondering what you all have for ideas out there! Remington, Winchester, Beretta, Browning, Franchi, what do oyu think and what do they cost and where to get them from! I appreciate any and all feedback and may all of you have a very Merry Christmas however you celebrate it and for whatever you celebrate this time of year! (Easiest way to say it so's I don't hurt anybody's feelings)! Thanks... Broken Wheels :D

Went out yesterday evening for a few hours.. I havent done any calling in a long while and thought it was time..

Called in 4 foxes in 5 stands.. Missed the first one.. the other 3 stands I dropped them in their tracks.. All of them were called into less than 20 yrds.

Wish I had the video camera rolling.. Anyone want to go out and film... I am great behind a camera!

164747_1694918125728_1021067106_1901365_6818782_n.jpg

Looks like fun Josh. I just bought a new caller and have yet to get out. Sending you a pm.

Combo of both, Mostly electonic.. Then would shut it off as soon as I saw them coming.. Used the buck gardner ultimate coaxer to bring them in closer.

congrats on those foxes! went out yesterday and shot two yotes couldn't get either on film. its tough to call and film at the same time! if you need some one behind the camera send me a message.