Sign in to follow this  
redskin

30A

Will be in this area for the next couple of weeks and thought this might be some good info to share. While scouting have seen a fair share of shady characters and vehicles in remote areas. Thought it would be a good idea to let people know that I will be in a tan F100 with a shell in case anyone gets in a bind out there. Its good to know if the vehicle your approaching is friend or possible foe. I'll be alone out there with the exception of my ole friend Mr. 357 Magnum so hope to see lots of deer and friends out there. Good luck to all.

I hear you I was out with a friend yesterday in 30a and walked up on a drop location then caught movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see 6 men in black about 150 yds from us and the were a lot better armed then we were. We turned and walked away then once we were at a safe distance looked back and none of them had moved but they were definatly still watching us. Needless to say we are not going back to that area anytime soon. I noticed at their drop location there were a few small co2 bottles what are those used for?

Out all day today between 29 and 30a. Three does was all we saw. Ran into 3 ranchers and all they wanted was BEER. Was able to hook them up, then went on. Meant to ask them about the wet problem but didn't get the chance. Good luck to all.

Out all day today between 29 and 30a. Three does was all we saw. Ran into 3 ranchers and all they wanted was BEER. Was able to hook them up, then went on. Meant to ask them about the wet problem but didn't get the chance. Good luck to all.

HAHA you have to look out for those ranchers in that area. Especially one family in particular ;) I know you know who I am talkin about :P

Congratulations on your buck, but by "western" count, it's a 3x3. (Eyeguards don't count.) Looks like you dragged it at least a mile.

Bill Quimby

Like Bill says.

in our family we call that a ''3'' or ''3 by''. Nice for sure.

:ph34r:

Just count him eastern style and you can count those eye guards.

An 8 Point sounds better tham a 3x3 ! :blink: :lol:

It does look like you drug him out with a quad or you drug him about ten miles over rocks ! <_<

He's a great archeyr buck , Congratulations !

All of your guys Replys are very funny .But i was stupid and went up to far on the moutain and when i got my buck i had to drag him about 2 1/2 miles down . It took me 5 hr to do it . And next year i will pack him out