Pine Donkey

This post is for the dogs

I just went through this thread for the first time and man I was missing out, great animals. Here are 2 of mine.

001.JPG

February 2012 071.JPG

February 2012 027.JPG

February 2012 021.JPG

February 2012 069.JPG

Well friends after 13 years our matriarch lab has moved on, 2 days has past and we are just lost as a family, I think of her every minute, I see her ball, her bowl, her favorite spot in the sun is now empty, I hope my wife will recover some day, heading out back for some hard labor to take my mind off our girl, love and miss you Chyanne

I just went through this thread for the first time and man I was missing out, great animals. Here are 2 of mine.001.JPGFebruary 2012 071.JPGFebruary 2012 027.JPGFebruary 2012 021.JPGFebruary 2012 069.JPG

Well friends after 13 years our matriarch lab has moved on, 2 days has past and we are just lost as a family, I think of her every minute, I see her ball, her bowl, her favorite spot in the sun is now empty, I hope my wife will recover some day, heading out back for some hard labor to take my mind off our girl, love and miss you Chyanne

Man that sucks ! Sorry bud .. Only part that sucks about being a dog owner is when they pass on. It's like losing a family member if you ask me.

I just went through this thread for the first time and man I was missing out, great animals. Here are 2 of mine.

001.JPG

February 2012 071.JPG

February 2012 027.JPG

February 2012 021.JPG

February 2012 069.JPG

Sorry for your loss.

image_zpscyykd8mx.png Our 2 babies, don't laugh about the little guy he's a bad butt we rescued him when he was a baby and is my daughters boy. The lab she's just waiting for he next meal .. Lol , but they are best friends... Nothing like a good dog .....
  • Like 1

Hey everyone. I just entered a dog photo contest with Orvis. I sent in a picture of my GSD that we had to put down today. She had a tumor in her mouth that progressed to the point that she was just too uncomfortable. Please take a look and if you are able, cast a vote. All of the proceeds benefit canine cancer research. Thanks

http://www.orvis.com/s/cover-dog-2014-gallery/13584#view/26124/4722070

post-11783-0-30507700-1495940393_thumb.jpg

Little Trump is growing up. He's a great addition. He was on several hunts this year.attachicon.gifE41A0458.JPGattachicon.gifE41A0482.JPGattachicon.gif20151215_180848.jpgattachicon.gif20151215_180912.jpg

Trump is pretty happy that i didnt have to change his name to Hillary. :)
Trump has a girlfriend. 20180117_193242.jpg 20180117_193242~2.jpg

If you breed I want on the puppy list?????

• Like 2

How do you post photos on this site. It only comes up with a a URL option??? This shouldn't be this difficult. PM me with suggestions?