Kilimanjaro

Congresswoman Giffords shot

I'm sure it was some guns fault that she and the others got shot......probably a "hi-capacity assault weapon".

The gun at fault (NOT PERSON) is a Glock 9mm, with 2 extended magazine, it was purchased at Sportsmans warehouse in Tucson in November of 2010... Back the person who was really at fault (Jared Loughner), the local police, ATF and FBI investigated his myspace (His MySpace page featured a photo of a Glock pistol placed on his American History textbook, as seen below) and his house where he lived with his mom and found many red flags to show he is psychotic and had the plan of taking his own life after all this horrible act of violence. Thank god for the brave men and women who took the S.O.B. down to the ground and took the gun and other magazine as he was reloading to kill even more people.

IN MY OPINION, This gives Arizona, Obama and the U.S. more reason to tweek or obolish the 2nd Amendment giving us the right to bear arms, when the larger majority of gun owners do an excellent job in the handling, transporting, and dealing with guns. I can see them changing a few laws on handguns and rifle control. SO HEADS UP!!!

post-4501-1294636045.png

post-4501-1294636063.jpg

The Pima county sheriff is a tool.

Ya that's old news. I've heard him blame these muders on 9 or 10 things so far. None of witch include the shooter.

I heard there were 20 to 30 people around when he started shooting. I didn't think you could find a group of 20 to 30 arizonans and none of them have ccws.

They had one of the heroes who caught the shooter on Fox News this morning and he was carrying and was prepared to use it... He had run into the maylay from the Walgreens after hearing the shots. They had all of the people who took this guy down on tv this morning and all are extraordinary people.

They had a model skull on Fox News this morning showing the entry hole and exit hole.

Brian from Fox News said he didn't realize that the exit hole would be the bigger blowout hole instead of the nice perfect hole.

Somebody needs to take Brian on a hunt and teach him a little about entry and exit wounds.

Miracle that lady is still alive.....bless all of them.........

I am think this Quack was going do this in some way somewhere.... he just chose a political stage... however, it could have been a classroom, or a coffee shop, or a grocery store... this guy was an obvious wack-o... There should be no trial, they should let his blood run freely on the streets of Tucson for his crimes... and send a message to all the freaks, that being weak, and evil will not be tolerated... that there is should be no hiding behind "insanity" when you take lives or forever maim human lives. You cannot rehab evil America!! It must be snuffed out with swift justice!! I am tired of our laws protecting Criminals… Swift Justice will make the weak minded think twice! Rapists, murders, child predators should simply be exterminated… simple ending to the evil in our society.

I am think this Quack was going do this in some way somewhere.... he just chose a political stage... however, it could have been a classroom, or a coffee shop, or a grocery store... this guy was an obvious wack-o... There should be no trial, they should let his blood run freely on the streets of Tucson for his crimes... and send a message to all the freaks, that being weak, and evil will not be tolerated... that there is should be no hiding behind "insanity" when you take lives or forever maim human lives. You cannot rehab evil America!! It must be snuffed out with swift justice!! I am tired of our laws protecting Criminals… Swift Justice will make the weak minded think twice! Rapists, murders, child predators should simply be exterminated… simple ending to the evil in our society.

Told my wife the exact same thing this morning.......well said.........

Such a tragedy. All these people killed and wounded by a nut who had clear and dangerous mental issues. To make matters worse, you have a dumb (and folks I mean DUMB) Sheriff down there playing the blame game...blaming the Political Right, blaming Palin, blaming everyone but the nutjob that did the shooting. He even soapboxed that the Republican Party is actively "blocking" the Democrats from "improving" this country. He's using this tragedy as a political opportunity instead of doing his job and investigating this. The folks in Tucson who support Ms. Giffords should start the recall efforts on this bozo. God bless all who were killed or injured in this cowardly act, and God bless their families.

What an absolute horrible tragedy. I hope and pray for all the families involved.

on a lighter note, thats why I'm going to Mexico to get away from this crap. jk

+1 :angry:

There should be no trial, they should let his blood run freely on the streets of Tucson for his crimes... and send a message to all the freaks, that being weak, and evil will not be tolerated... that there is should be no hiding behind "insanity" when you take lives or forever maim human lives. You cannot rehab evil America!!

The right to a trial is one of the things that makes this country great...but it used to be when the verdict came in the punishment was swift and appropriate. We'll see what happens with this one, but it used to be that they'd of had him tried and swinging from the gallows, in public, on Sunday. NOT after rotting in prison for twenty years and publishing an autobiography on my dime, but the next scheduled hanging after the verdict was handed down.

Given that he probably will just rot in prison and continue to be sensationalized by the media, justice would have been served better if he had just been stoned in the parking lot by the folks who took him down.