Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Congrats to huntingfool

Jake, and his wife celebrated the birth of their second little baby girl today at 7 lbs 14 ounces!

On a day where Tucson,Az was horribly scarred for life, a wonderful little girl was born into this world.

Congrats to Jake and Hannah!

Congratulations to the parents of the new born little girl. Hope Mom and baby are doing alright. :)

TJ

Thanks Casey. Some good things happened on Saturday as well, there were a lot of new babies in the UMC nursery this weekend. It's and incredibly tragic thing that happened and my heart goes out to the families who lost instead of gained. What a shame.

I guess I should post some pics. Here's mommy and our new little girl Jenna Elizabeth:

100_3848.jpg

Here she is again:

100_3852.jpg

Jakes personal favorite color is pink... I cant tell you how many times I have gone to pick him up to go coyote hunting while he is wearing pink camo. I have to explain to him, although it IS camo, it is not the correct camo for the job...

Plus, he already has a little girl running around.

congrats again Jake.

Tell me this isn't cute!!!! Welcome Jenna Elizabeth! Congrats on a beautiful daughter!!!

post-647-1294764652.jpg

Congrats to you Brother! Hold on tight! One is fun, but two get's......well....interesting! Naaaa it's not a bad racket once you get use to it. Tell momma good job,and same to you! she's perfect!