Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye

need Help hard core vehicle recovery

So I tried to make it to Edwards park 3/4 of the way snow over 2 ft already have 4x4 and chains on Tacoma need one crazy rig to get me out of snowy heck something about like that that can winch us back out about a half mile where i can drive again thinking jeep or something simular if this fits your kinda fun text me 480-710-8734 got wed off work and access to rino just to get any gear back and fourth Thanks Guys Charlie Rust

Is that up by 4 Peaks? How stuck are you? Have you tried any of the Tacoma forums?

So I tried to make it to Edwards park 3/4 of the way snow over 2 ft already have 4x4 and chains on Tacoma need one crazy rig to get me out of snowy heck something about like that that can winch us back out about a half mile where i can drive again thinking jeep or something simular if this fits your kinda fun text me 480-710-8734 got wed off work and access to rino just to get any gear back and fourth Thanks Guys Charlie Rust

:lol: :o :lol: :o

post-2340-1294706653_thumb.jpg

Lar Dog nice looking rig, I think that would probably get her done I will contact you if this next attempt fails thanks guys got a plan put together and some more equipment, gonna go back again myself. I will try to get some photos.

Thats what you get for buying a Toyota Charlie, I saw a guy in a volkswagon bug doing donuts in the snow out there earlier haha! We will get that thing out tomorrow bud. See you at 5:30am.

Let me guess;

At the nasty uphill where I guess the truck is still rolled down over the hill to the left?

Either that or on the long down hill which is not bad except it is on the north face so no snow melt.

Yes I have been to Edwards Park.

Yes It has a 8000# winch can go front/rear or on roll cage. ;)

CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE :blink: :blink: :blink:

So I've been thinking about you and how things were going, guess I don't need to think about that any more ( laugh laugh laugh )

LMAO ya the long downhill north side of the mountain thanks guys truck is out with some money invested to see it doesn't happen again. Funny thing I talked to 3 other guys who have been stuck on the same hill. This stuff is just fun my only regret is it burned up some hunting time. Thanks Guys.

Sorry here is the pic this is where we stopped the fight first day as you can see George is light enough to walk on ice truck was not

post-1257-1295317187_thumb.jpg