MangeyJoe

Arizona’s Gun laws Among The Most Permissive In The U.S.

Bill Maher was on Jay Leno last night and went off on the 2nd amendment and his thoughts on gun control after Jay asked him what he thought of the tragic incident in Tucson. It's a d@mn good thing I wasn't in that audience. They probably would have thrown me out of there. You can see his comments by going to the internet. I would have put it here for you to click on but I don't know how to do that fancy stuff. :)

TJ

Bill Maher is a no talent, bed wetting, mouth breathing, pickle sniffer that does not have two brain cells to rub together.

Yeah that a@# clown thinks he is so dang cool and intelligent. If it had been any of us that had been in this tragc event and no judge or member of congress was involved, there would of been no presidential visit, no big to do about it. That in itself shows what they think of us, but most of us already know that. Its funny how these liberals flock to the cities where crime is at its highest, they push gun restrictions and the crime rate skyrockets, yet they cant see the corrolation between the two.

but the strict gun control laws obviously work, just look at the shooting statistics of NY, Chicago, DC where they have strict laws - hardly anyone ever gets shot there.........yea, right.....

+1 Good Point