Sign in to follow this  
jakehaffey

Kut It For Kensi!!!

Hi all, I just wanted to spread the word about a little girl with cancer. My sister teaches at Santan elementary and there is a little girl there battling Wilm's tumor, a form of cancer. Her single mother(also a teacher) needs all the help she can get. In an effort to help them the school is putting together "Kut It For Kensi". If they raise $10,000 the principal will shave her head in front of the student body on Friday February 25th. The person who makes the highest donation will be able to take the first stroke with the clippers. So I am asking you all to please help, these are truly amazing people! Checks can be made payable to "Santan PTO". An account has also been set up at Wells Fargo(Kisses for Kensi- account number 7529295466). Please pass the word and if you have any questions let me know. Thank you all very much!

Jake

Just wanted to let everyone know that so far $14,000 have been donated! They have already met the original mark so thanks to all those that helped by donating and spreading the word! The only bad news is they owe more than twice that just for shots so please keep passing the word. Everything adds up and helps. Thank you all!

Jake