Sign in to follow this  
Santana Outdoors

Win a Havalon Knife

I like the look so far and agree with most on what's been said. For me shopping online is about quickly being able to navigate through the website and item description. Lot's of websites are so generic and the hunting community is generally very picky on what they want to buy and why. So details, details, details and plenty of pics are a must for each item in my opinion. If you force someone to research your products on other sites you might lose the sale.

I'm looking forward to checking it out when your up and running. Good job on what you've got going there.

I like the idea of constantly rotating different pictures for your home page. Stills from Video clips would be neat as well if the hunter and quarry were both in it. (Your Avatar)

Anyway... Good luck

I like the look so far and agree with most on what's been said. For me shopping online is about quickly being able to navigate through the website and item description. Lot's of websites are so generic and the hunting community is generally very picky on what they want to buy and why. So details, details, details and plenty of pics are a must for each item in my opinion. If you force someone to research your products on other sites you might lose the sale.I'm looking forward to checking it out when your up and running. Good job on what you've got going there.I like the idea of constantly rotating different pictures for your home page. Stills from Video clips would be neat as well if the hunter and quarry were both in it. (Your Avatar)Anyway... Good luck

Thanks. Our Avatar will be one of them. Appreciate the input. Eric

Maybe once the site is up, offer a weekly or monthly give away to registered users, this might increase your sales and spread your products by word of mouth. Also offering Military discounts is always a hit. Looks great though.

The new site looks great!! It looks like it will be easier to navigate compared to the current one...nice job!!

One thing that I always look for on a website is a search box. Yours is easy to find and in an appropriate place. I have been on some websites that do not have this function and it drives me nuts trying to find things. I think the web site looks awesome and am kind of jealous; I wish my website looked like that.

Anyway I also agree about the menus. Nothing is more frustrating than the drop down menus that keep going and going. When you accidentally move off the menu you have to start all over and it gets very annoying.

Looks nice. Like someone mentioned above regarding close-outs: it would be nice to show a "special of the week" or a "close out" or a "special buy/limited time offer". Also, adding an 800 or 888 toll free number is almost a necessity nowadays.

The website looks great! One thing i like seeing is that the company makes it easy to navigate and also contact info is readily available. it's good that you have your number in big font right where people can see it. People have questions and the easier it is to get a hold of a someone from the company and not have to talk to a recording is great. Another thing to go along with the thousands of products you have available is a place that customers can rate and give feedback on the products available. just like your getting feedback from other hunters/fisherman/outdoorsman right now. i know that when i am looking to buy things i like to see others feedback and reviews on that item. Your doing a great job so far and look forward for when it goes live.

The look is great. With the upcoming turkey season around the corner you're right on with the turkey. Change the pic with each changing season. Can't wait to view the final touches. :)

TJ

I agree with billrquimby regarding the turkey pic. Use whatever species is in season for marketing, but use a better turkey pic (full strut tom or profile w/beard). Otherwise, as others have said, the only thing to really make it better would be the addition of a clearance/sale page. Its very well organized and seems like it will be easy to follow.