Sign in to follow this  
archer11

1979 CJ5 Jeep with new V8 motor

I have a 1979 CJ5 Jeep with the original paint job that I don't use. I put a new AMC V8 motor in it and there is less than 5,000 miles on the new motor. It is a 3 speed, and will do in excess of 75 on the freeway. It has a camouflage waterproof top for it, and comes with a detatchable tow bar as well. The tires still have 60-80% tread. The jeep is very mechanically sound, and is a great hunting/4-wheeling vehicle.

I paid $4500 for the jeep, and then put a lot of money into the new motor, belts, hoses, electrical, etc (most of what's under the hood is new). I just had the steering collumn fixed, and a new turn signal installed. I have over $8000 invested, and am asking $4500 OBO. David 623-692-8282. I have a very young son, please only call from 8-8 so you don't wake him. Thanks.

Here's a link to the craigslist ad with pictures:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/2231175264.html

Price reduced to $4500 thanks.

Bump. Price reduced.

I have a 1979 CJ5 Jeep with the original paint job that I don't use. I put a new AMC V8 motor in it and there is less than 5,000 miles on the new motor. It is a 3 speed, and will do in excess of 75 on the freeway. It has a camouflage waterproof top for it, and comes with a detatchable tow bar as well. The tires still have 60-80% tread. The jeep is very mechanically sound, and is a great hunting/4-wheeling vehicle.

I paid $4500 for the jeep, and then put a lot of money into the new motor, belts, hoses, electrical, etc (most of what's under the hood is new). I just had the steering collumn fixed, and a new turn signal installed. I have over $8000 invested, and am asking $4500 OBO. David 623-692-8282. I have a very young son, please only call from 8-8 so you don't wake him. Thanks.

Bump

Bump. Price reduced to $4300