Sign in to follow this  
thegunsmith2506

5 months of pictures

I bought this Tasco camera last year because of its long battery life. I used it a few times to make sure it worked ok, and then put it at my favorite spring. Its a real pain to get to this spot, so I wanted a camera that would last a while. I got 640 pictures in 5 months and the battery was still good. Not too bad for a $90.00 camera. I didn't get any pictures in the month of December. Not sure if that was the camera or if the animals just weren't hitting the spring for a few weeks. Here are a few pics. Not as good as some of my other cameras, but good enough to see whats going on.

HUNT0038.jpg

HUNT0080.jpg

HUNT0100.jpg

HUNT0106-1.jpg

HUNT0112-1.jpg

HUNT0113-1.jpg

HUNT0114-1.jpg

HUNT0213.jpg

HUNT0212.jpg

HUNT0218.jpg

HUNT0263.jpg

HUNT0275.jpg

HUNT0223.jpg

HUNT0224.jpg

HUNT0239.jpg

You definitely have a good spot. That's a good muley but do you have a better picture of it. I'm sure you would have posted but I had to ask. Can you share more info on your tasco camera and where you bought it? Thanks for sharing.

You definitely have a good spot. That's a good muley but do you have a better picture of it. I'm sure you would have posted but I had to ask. Can you share more info on your tasco camera and where you bought it? Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Could you send GPS coordinates Please ! :lol:

That muley has loooooooong tines !

Thanks guys! He is a nice buck, but I don't any other pictures of him. We have glassed him a few times in the past, but he has never watered at this spring. We have had a camera on this spot for most of the last 3 years. In all that time we have never seen another person here. It was the first time I have had a pig there, so that was kinda cool. I got this camera at Sportsmans, but I was at Cabelas today and saw them on sale for $79.00.

A few more night time pics:

HUNT0072.jpg

HUNT0064.jpg

HUNT0067.jpg

Here is a link to the camera.

http://www.opticspla...ght-vision.html