EagleEye

The Lost 7E Bull story Update

Looks to me that Steve was smiling.

Mike

I was just talking about this story wondering how it turned out. Glad to hear that Steve got his bull!!!!

steve is a good guy. i knew he would get his bull.

Guys,

I can't thank all of you enough for your support and encouragement on this forum. All I can say is, "Thank you Charlie Rust from the bottom of my Heart!" Charlie gave me the closure that I needed so much. I'm sure that many of you can relate to the heart break that I was going through prior to Charlie finding my bull. I certainly would have preferred a perfect, clean recovery but unfortunately that doesn't always happen.

It was truly awesome to meet Charlie at the ISE Show last weekend and thank him in person. He is as genuine and sincere as they come.

Charlie's incredible sportsmanship and selflessness is a true blessing to me and a great example for all sportsmen. It's an indescribable feeling to look at and admire my bull right now and know that it's all finally over.

Thanks again everyone!

Steve Chappell

P.S. I scored my bull at 348 6/8's Gross.

post-5340-0-41545600-1299561234_thumb.jpg

Steve Chappell & Charlie Rust

post-5340-0-69919000-1299561296_thumb.jpg

post-5340-0-76792500-1299561618_thumb.jpg

Charlie with his Daughter- They don't get any cuter!

Guest super jumbo

Just wanted to say congratulations to you buddy. I have been very lucky to have stevey as a good friend for many years. Steve is and has always been an exceptional friend to me as well as a fellow christian. His morals are second to none that i know, and the fact that he got his hard won bull back is proof that good things happen to good people. Its hard to find guides or outfitters that have their clients well being always at the for front, and steve is one of those outfitters. Everyone knows steve as an incredible hunting guide, but i have been lucky to know steve as a friend. By the way thats a dandy bull, especially for unit 7.