Xman2000

Sunflower seeds

I'm going to have to put my vote in for the Spitz Dill followed by the Spitz Cracked Pepper.

I tried chewing the Davids Original again recently and it didn't taste as good and was much rougher on the inside of my mouth.

+1 on the Spitz Dill...the store was out the other day, so I got some David Dill - after one taste the bag was in the trash :( Sptiz is the only way to go :rolleyes:

Spits cracked peper for sure. Then i would say giants salt and peper next. Spits left David seeds in the dust years ago. and now they are the seeds of the pro baseball.

David Sunflower seeds are my favorite. I like the Jumbo ones. I sit at my desk for a few hours a night doing reports and they are what keep me awake. EAT. SPIT. BE HAPPY.

+1 for david jalapenos and jim beam jalapenos altough those cracked pepper seeds are pretty dadgum good too!

come to think of it the nacho ones aint half bad either...lmao

Dang im craving seeds now :blink:

There are two components of the sunflower seed that need to be considered, the quality of the seed, and the flavor.

When it comes to flavor, I still prefer the old fashioned salted with David and Frito Lay having the best.

As for seed quality, the seed needs to crack well without splintering or falling apart. David's uses terrible seeds with the shell usually splintering. Frito Lay and Spitz use good quality seeds.

Based on my two component method, Frito Lay original gets my vote.

I usually go through 2-3 bags a week and I think spitz has the best flavor, not too much salt that wears your tongue or cheek raw, but enough to enjoy. I like the cracked pepper, but I am completely hooked on the smoky bbq. They are awesome. I can chew on them for hours with no tenderness or discomfort because of the salt. I only put in half a mouth at a time so I refill more often and enjoy the flavor.

Target sells great seeds in my opinion. They don't have flavored, it's just a straight up big zip lockable bag for cheap. The seeds are fresh and plump, not too much salt. Davids is my second.

CHEF ,PINE DONKEY YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT MAN SINCE YOU GUYS TOLD ME TO TRY THE CRACKED Pepper rocks.My kids still love the bacon flavor Biggs and also team Jesus's kid now loves that flavor as well .On a side note while trying to find the cracked pepper seeds I saw a chorizo Flavor corn nuts and my natural Mexican instincts was I got to try these well I jumped in the car and started driving popped open the bag and dropped a bunch in my mouth and HOLY SMOKES!!! these corn nuts set me back in my chair!! with nothing to dink and and driving I was forced to pull over to the nearest QT and grab a large iced tea to was the fire coming out of my mouth I can handle hot Chile but man I was not expecting that kind of a kick from corn nuts most flavor stuff that claim to be hot are a joke but these are a perfect bag to have around the camp fire and play a dirty trick on some one LOL