Xman2000

Sunflower seeds

So after reading this post, I bought a bag of the cracked pepper Spitz on the Jr. Turkey hunt this weekend. Nasty! Like sucking on a pepper shaker! I will stick with the Spitz dill as #1!

So after reading this post, I bought a bag of the cracked pepper Spitz on the Jr. Turkey hunt this weekend. Nasty! Like sucking on a pepper shaker! I will stick with the Spitz dill as #1!

LOL try Biggs valasic dill pickel there awesome

I came across this thread this morning and decided to pick up some Spitz dill on the way home from work... You guys weren't kidding. They are good! Hopefully they'll take my mind of the Skoal (a habit I'm desperately trying to break!)

I had alway eaten Davids and nothing else, but after trying them, the Spitz are a better seed.

Okay the Spitz cracked pepper is good BUT they loose their flavor VERY fast...Now if Biggs has came out with a Cracked Pepper and SEA SALT bag and oh my the flavor lasts forever. I love the Spitz but every flavor I have tried just goes away after the first suck. Try the Biggs Pepper and Sea salt and you will never go back.