Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

2011 Draw Results

they need a few days to do the 19b fubar so i would bet they will have em up by manana by noon,its funny how we are all excited to see the results but yet we have to wait 6 months to hunt.

ya we need all the time in the world to prepare!!!!

i bet 03/29/11 12:00 pm ...... then the site is going to crash cause 50,000+ people will be on!!! :D :P

Come on 5B south cow elk October tag! I got me a hankerin for some elk meat (probaly ought get some out of the freezer rather than moan about draw results for a hunt months away, but where's the fun in that?

I dont mind wating just as long as i draw a goat tag this will be 17 years of not getting drawn.

dang would you guys quit filling up my email with replies!!! :D :D

I dont mind wating just as long as i draw a goat tag this will be 17 years of not getting drawn.

Wow, talking about being patient waiting to get info on a draw, 17 years?!

It took 12 years to draw my first elk tag, now im still wating for a goat tag. I dont have the luck of getting drawn 21 times in a row.

I've been waiting quite a while for an antelope tag as well, I will have 18 pts in this years draw. Still puts me about 2 pts behind a guaranteed tag in the hardest to draw units, and it's amazing how that many points will only give me a very slim shot at drawing the units I put in for this year.

Anybody else here have a bunch of points for elk or goats this year? Good luck to all in the draw!

I've been waiting quite a while for an antelope tag as well, I will have 18 pts in this years draw. Still puts me about 2 pts behind a guaranteed tag in the hardest to draw units, and it's amazing how that many points will only give me a very slim shot at drawing the units I put in for this year.

Anybody else here have a bunch of points for elk or goats this year? Good luck to all in the draw!

My Dad has 20 BPs for antelope--i sure hope he gets his tag this year.

Is everybody sleepin in only 29 people viewing right now????????????????????????? I guess they just have a life I have none till these results. The thing that sucks is I have no computer at my resturant so I will be calling the 602# and checking about every 10 min today. Everybody is gonna be pissed cuz their food is gonna get burnt cuz I will be day dreaming all day. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: