Sign in to follow this  
azslim

Hey TJ

Good idea Slim! Those things were aweful good!!! ;) How about it TJ?

S.

:)

Bill, I just gave Peg a call here from work and told her you were asking for the recipe. Since she is the one who makes them taste so good I thought I'ld let her have the honors. She's planting flowers right now and said she would get on here and post the recipe when she's finished. She joined on here last month, as pjhunt2, and it will be good practice replying. Glad you all liked them. They're really easy to make. :)

TJ

Hey guys, What were you thinkin asking TJ for the receipe? I'm the cook of the family:)). Pencils ready?

Stuffed Mushrooms:

1# large mushrooms, clean and remove the stems, (save stems) 1# bulk Italian sausage, I use javelina sausage when I have it, 1 small chopped onion, 1 8oz cream cheese, 3 Tbls. butt Kickin Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce. Chop the mushroom stems and saute them with the chopped onion. Remove from pan when the onions are soft. Cook the sausage well, drain and break into small pieces. Return to pan with the onion mixture. Add cream cheese and cook over low heat till the cheese melts. Add the hot sauce, be careful its really hot, I usually don't add all 3 Tbls. Add it a little at a time until it is as hot as you like. I taste as I go. When you get the heat to your likeing stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and place them evenly on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and enjoy :) You can find the butt Kickin Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce at Bass Pro and also at the Sportsman. The receipe is on the back of the bottle also.

Good Luck they're easy,

Peg

tell her she can call me if she has trouble posting and I can walk her through it...928-200-0544

Thanks Amanda for offering the help. Tom walked me through it from work while I was talking to him. Give them a try they're easy:)

Yummmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: A big thanks from me too Peg! I thought they were fantastic, can't wait to try!