Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

30 out of 43 bobcats

Some of those kitties look familiar. Almost looks like one had to be shot because the catch pole was somewhere else and looks like someone got in a fire fight with the thing and put some fist size holes in it and a gut shot :lol: . Not saying it did it just kind of looks like thats what happened. Maybe it was way up in the thick nasty brush and the guy couldn't see him well and between maybe a .40 cal and a 45-70 someone got him killed. Wierd! Next year shoot for 60 cats. Congrats man and nice hat you got on there.

WOW! I have never shot a bobcat ever. I've seen a few out hunting but never got the chance to close the deal. You definitely know your stuff. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Great Year! Thank a predator hunter, you non-predator hunters... It's matters!!!

Wow thats amazing!!! never will I ever see that many bobcats killed by a single person in one season again! Great job.

Man , I would turn that into a Halloween costume and come as a complete 6 foot bobcat.

Great going!

AzP&Y

Did you call ahead of time? What kind of storage shed would they need to keep everything that you might need whenever. How much should the G&F pay for a mind reader. You realize that the G&F has to run on your money right? :blink:

That's incredible - I've yet to even see a bobcat and you've got a whole room filled with them.