bonecollector

2011 elk/Antelope tags

I was hoping for a bull tag but will happily except my 22n archery cow tag. 23 straight! :)

TJ

Wow! Good for you. I can't get over the fact that you have been drawn for 23 straight years.

ok guys i need some help. i cant find my regs anywhere and the site wont let me load them up. me and my wife got 3181 for elk which im pretty sure is arhery 7e in september but not sure, and i got 2053 which should be 19a archery for antelope. Cant believe it! if someone can tell me these hunts numbers i would appreciate it.

Here you go.

3181 Sep 9 - Sep 22, 2011 (10,22) 7 East Antlerless elk 50

2053 Aug 19 - Sep 1, 2011 (4,7) 19A (north of AZ Hwy 69/169 and east of Robert Rd, and

north of US Hwy 89A) Buck antelope 30

ok guys i need some help. i cant find my regs anywhere and the site wont let me load them up. me and my wife got 3181 for elk which im pretty sure is arhery 7e in september but not sure, and i got 2053 which should be 19a archery for antelope. Cant believe it! if someone can tell me these hunts numbers i would appreciate it.

No draw for me or my oldest son, but my 9 year old draw his first tag. A cow tag in 3A, 3C. Now he needs to get his hunter safety course done.

Here you go.

3181 Sep 9 - Sep 22, 2011 (10,22) 7 East Antlerless elk 50

2053 Aug 19 - Sep 1, 2011 (4,7) 19A (north of AZ Hwy 69/169 and east of Robert Rd, and

north of US Hwy 89A) Buck antelope 30

whooo hoooo!!!!! my first antelope tag! and that was the first time my wife ever put in for anything in her life, so she is pretty stoked! thanks for looking those up for me.

No draw for me or my oldest son, but my 9 year old draw his first tag. A cow tag in 3A, 3C. Now he needs to get his hunter safety course done.

My 13 year son just got that same tag. He had it also 2 years ago and shot his first elk at 580 yards , its a great unit

Hunted there last year with my 14 year old got his first elk, but only had to shot about 150 yards. I do like the unit, good thing because I get to go back.

My 13 year son just got that same tag. He had it also 2 years ago and shot his first elk at 580 yards , its a great unit

My son didn't draw anything. I drew 7e archery cow and my 19th bonus point for antelope.

Drew my second choice archery elk tag. :D

TJ

Congrats! Bull or cow?

I was hoping for a bull tag but will happily except my 22n archery cow tag. 23 straight! :)

TJ

TJ.... You are awesome! :o Congrats!!!

Nothing for us this year. Congrats to all that drew! Glad to hear you guys will be doing alot of hunting Kenny!!!