Sign in to follow this  
EliAGrimmett

Draw results are out!

Much like just about everyone on this forum I get all worked up waiting for the draw...No matter which one. Most of the time I get NADA, this time no exception.. So much for the "Luck of the Irish"...Ughh...

I must be the luckiest guy alive!

I drew a 19a rifle tag! :D :D :D

My first pronghorn hunt.... I won't say how many bogus points I didn't have for fear of making everyone think that the bogus point system doesn't work...

but let's just say that I AM KILLER HAPPY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get out there and spot some speedgoats!

Whoohoo! They gave me another Antelope tag :D second one in four years...archery hunt this time...Definitely stoked! Goat with a bow...something I want to get checked off on the bucket list!

18b rifle for me....15 pt. Lefty when you hear that shot ring out when you are just getting set up and see that buck go down, that will be me!

Dad and I got skunked. This makes 38 YEARS in a row for my dad without a lope tag. I have a minimal 15 bonus points in comparison.. I know its the luck of the draw, but I dang this one was tough to swallow.

somehow managed to draw my second tag in a row. Had 5A rifle last year and drew 5A archery this year. Can't wait for august

h ha! good one rugerman.the only problem is i'll be set up on the big one back behind yours that you didn't see.

LOL good one....good luck to you and I'll probably run into(or over) you at some point

No tag - 17 bonus points.