Sign in to follow this  
Lv2hnt

Rottweiler free to GOOD home ...

Due to an impending move/transfer out of state, my fishing partner's son needs to find a new home for the purebred Rottweiler he's had since a pup. The dog is a 2-year-old un-neutered male and is VERY social, growing up with another dog from puppyhood. Great disposition! Folks, we're talking about a dog that is as solid as a tank and, to be fair to the dog, will need plenty of outside room to exercise. He is house broken, and a wire kennel cage is included with the adoption.

At the time of this posting, I'm not certain whether AKC papers are available. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulties downloading pics I took this morning --- never have had this problem before, so I'll keep trying.

He wants this dog to go into a HOME/FAMILY situation, and NOT a watchdog scenario.

If interested, or want more info, you can contact Jonathan direct at: 480-330-2873. NOTE: text messages ONLY due to his employment resonsibilities; NO PHONE CALLS please!!! FYI, The dog is located in Gilbert.

This is a great dog and will make someone a super companion ...

Due to an impending move/transfer out of state, my fishing partner's son needs to find a new home for the purebred Rottweiler he's had since a pup. The dog is a 2-year-old un-neutered male and is VERY social, growing up with another dog from puppyhood. Great disposition! Folks, we're talking about a dog that is as solid as a tank and, to be fair to the dog, will need plenty of outside room to exercise. He is house broken, and a wire kennel cage is included with the adoption.

At the time of this posting, I'm not certain whether AKC papers are available. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulties downloading pics I took this morning --- never have had this problem before, so I'll keep trying.

He wants this dog to go into a HOME/FAMILY situation, and NOT a watchdog scenario.

If interested, or want more info, you can contact Jonathan direct at: 480-330-2873. NOTE: text messages ONLY due to his employment resonsibilities; NO PHONE CALLS please!!! FYI, The dog is located in Gilbert.

This is a great dog and will make someone a super companion ...

NOTE: Sorry about the delay on getting photo attached. If you'd like to see a pic of the dog, call Jonathan and he can send it to you via phone. I cleared it with Jonathan to accept phone calls now, so if you have questions, he's the one to direct them to (I'm sure I won't know the answer to them) --- phone number again: 480-330-2873.

BTW, if anyone here on CW can help out posting a photo, I can e-mail you a photo of the dog.

Thanks everyone for checking out this thread ...

If I didnt have 3 shiteaters already I would be on this! My dad bought a Rott when I was 5 and on my first trip home from college I walked out back to find my dog dead!

Hes the reason I am as handsome as I am.... A pitbull was running out of a back yard at me when I was about 8.... Frazier put an end to that real quick! Good luck in getting him adopted!

Thanks for posting the photo, Amanda! Apologies for the background and dog collar in the pic --- temporary situation ...

Thanks to all for your help --- dog has a new home with a great family!

Glad you found him a good home. My wife's family raised rotties, and I love seeing those awesome critters with the big, square heads, bulky frame. That's a nice one.